Thursday 14 January 2010

A Theme

There seems to be a theme on this blog. Nothing for ages, then an apology that I have not posted for a while. Possibly a little rant on a Friday night after one too many glasses of wine.

I feel the need to rejuvenate the site. Not because it is January, rather because it is stale and aimless. I'd like to set myself a challenge or goal. Let me know if you have suggestions...


In the mean time, what has been going on? Well... today is the middle of January 2010. I'm not going to apologise for my lack of posts but I am going to comment that it takes me being signed off work sick, having spent all of today in bed to be able to find time to post. Being over worked sucks and is quite likely the reason I feel awful.


So, November and December have mostly been about Miss Pickle and the grotty weather. As we know, Miss Pickle spends a lot of her time asleep.




Through November she was housebound as we got her used to her food source. She would spend many an hour gazing out of the kitchen window, wishing that she could get closer to her future friends





For Christmas, our little lady received an escape route in the form of a new cat flap - she is officially allowed out of the house during the day to explore her surroundings. Those of you living in the UK will know that the weather of late has not been too welcoming but she has been coping OK.





However, she still loves coming back inside and falling asleep by the radiator. If she's lucky, there may even be a sunny spot available.





Well, so long for now. I need to get some rest...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get well soon, sorry to hear that you're feeling rough. Remember, we work to live not vice versa. The reason that I read the blog is to find out what you've been up to. I like the rants too!