Tuesday 2 September 2008

Tree Rats - update

OK, so the wily little ####s are squeezing behind my net construction into the greenhouse, locating the nicest looking tomato and making an artful exit. I bound the net to the greenhouse more firmly but they can still manage to squeeze through. My neighbours must think I'm a bit weird swearing at and threatening what appears to be an empty greenhouse. Next step filling a juicy tomato with rat poison a la "Danny, the champion of the world"? I probably don't have the heart. Probably...

2 comments:

The domestic novice said...

Oh goody. Looking forward to jointly dealing with that. Have tagged you over at my blog for something fun, Mr P!

x

Unknown said...

If not poison, how about tranquilizer. When the little bugger wakes up give him a stern talking to. Not likely to eat any more of your veg after experiencing an up close German tongue lashing.