Wednesday 19 August 2009

Here and there

Hello again.

Some months I post lots, some months I post little. I don't know why. It isn't directly related to my activity levels. Maybe it is weather dependent!? Regardless, we approach the back end of August and therefore autumn is nigh.


So what's been going on?


Well, we've seen friends, seen families, tidied the house, harvested veg, got mortgage quotes, dined out at a fine French restaurant... done quite a lot and yet I feel strangely unfulfilled. Looking fwd to the final test of the Ashes of course. Glad the football season has started too. Possibly a little reserved about the magnitude of upcoming work travel - visiting clients in Stockholm and six Israeli cities, followed by at least a week in California and Colorado. All nice places. Well mostly nice places. And all enjoyable travels. But lots of time away from home.


So what am I going to do about it?


Well, be realistic is a good start. Mapping out the hurdles into small, manageable steps is the usual good place to start. Enriching the weekend time might stop it flying by so quickly too. Could be several changes in the Plutus household soon so I guess that is something to look forward to as well!

No comments: