Tuesday 27 January 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Magnificent

Let me start with the good. Was a great weekend, got loads done! It is no longer sub-zero outside (for now). Went to the dentist this morning so have shiny gnashers. Was really sunny today. Got a little battered at kickboxing this evening but gave better than I got.

The bad? It sucks being a Crystal Palace fan right now. Three defeats on the trot. Stupid game!

The Magnificent? Behold the base for my workshop created by Mr P senior and me on Saturday:


Really looking fwd to getting the structure up now. May have to wait a little while as I have a bunch of travel commitments at work in the coming weeks. In the great words of Benjamin Franklin, "He that can have patience, can have what he will". Pretty certain he wasn't talking about the card game...


No comments: